The iFTI LMS houses 1,500 courses and out of these, 175+ are third party. Third party courses are online lessons provided by educational partners such as Click Safety, Red Vector, Vubiz. The third party course names are marked with an asterisk (*) e.g. COR 1225 Communication and Leadership* and are closed for self-enrollment. To enroll in these classes, contact your District Council LMS Admin or Director of Training.
- All third party courses will be charged per course, per enrollment.
- There are two bundles provided by our educational partners:
- Vubiz ($0.75)
- Red Vector ($115)
- Upon enrollment into any of the listed courses, a flat fee of $0.75 (Vubiz Bundle) and/or $115 (Red Vector Bundle) will be charged to the District Council per member enrollment.
- Once enrollment is initiated in one third party course, the member may have access to all of the listed bundles as assigned by the DC’s LMS Admin.
- The bundled fee is valid for one year from the initial enrollment.
All District Council training funds will be billed directly for all third party course enrollments on a quarterly basis. Red Vector invoices will come from the K-Learning Group, 1701 Cabin Branch Drive, Cheverly, MD 20785 and will be due within 30 days of the invoice date.
|UPDATE: The trustees of iFTI and Finishing First/LMCI LMP took action to provide assistance to our affiliates who are also struggling during these times. After reviewing the finances, programs and operational plans, the trustees voted unanimously to cover the costs of Third Party distance learning courses in our Learning Management system (LMS) through Sept 30, 2020.|