- Manages the Learning Management System (LMS) for the Finishing Trades Institute (FTI).
- Designs and re-designs instructor and student learning resources for the trades that the FTI represents.
- Builds relationships with subject matter experts to provide guidance in the development and deployment of content and learning materials.
- Implements and manages curriculum standards, polices, and procedures.
- Maintains understanding of initiatives and trends in the construction industry to ensure training content meets industry needs.
- Stays abreast of new resources and tools to continuously improve educational content delivery.
- Assists with FTI Training preparation and manages and monitors special curriculum projects as needed.
- Applies the ADDIE model, Bloom's taxonomy in module objectives and evaluations.
- More than ten years of background in training delivery and customer service experience in various call center media: chat, phone, e-mail, and back-end process support e.g. Cancellation, etc. in the BPO and the Call Center business.
- Exposed to multi-lingual and multi-racial work environment.
Articulate Studio '09 Advanced Training
Fundamentals of Rapid e-Learning Design
Effective Use of Video in e-Learning
University of Maryland Baltimore County, Columbia, Maryland
Certificate for Developing Procedures, Policies, and Documentation
Information Mapping Inc., Dallas, Texas
Certificate for Instructional Design for New Designers
Langevin Learning Services, New York, New York
Bachelor of Arts Major in History minor in Anthropology
University of the Philippines, Quezon City, Philippines
March 1999 - June 2004
Bachelor of Business Administration & Accountancy (Undergraduate)
Holy Angel University, Angeles City, Pampanga
June 1993 - March 1994
President's Lister/Full Scholar
Holy Angel University, Pampanga, Philippines
June 1989 - March 1993
With High Honors/Full Scholar
Sindalan Elementary School, Pampanga, Philippines
June 1983 - March 1989