To have access to these eLearning courses, your Director of Training needs to send the request to the [email protected] with your full name, course, member ID, and email address. OSHA 10 and 30 are available online and on the iFTI LMS. You have the option to take these courses at a place and time of your choice and within the requirements listed below. After successfully passing the course, an OSHA card will be sent to your mailing address within 4-8 weeks.
To receive your OSHA card, be SURE to fill in your current address and phone number once you are connected to the course. OSHA 10 and 30 have similar requirements:
- The online training should be completed within 6 months from the date when you start the course.
- The minimum passing score is 70%.
- The student has 3 chances to pass the online quizzes.
- The student will be forced to take the quizzes in the order presented in the online training.
- For OSHA 10, the student will not be allowed to log into the training for more than 7.5 hours per day; plan on a minimum of 2 days to complete the training.
- Students must complete the end of course survey and click the on screen end/exit button to receive a completion. Do not click the X to exit the main window.
- OSHA 30 – session will time-out after 15 minutes of in-activity – even in the test.
Click here for technical requirements if using a mobile device or tablet to take the OSHA 10 or 30.