You spoke, we listened! The IMSe and LMS have upgraded the database to include non-members.
Issue: District Councils want to track pre-apprentices’ coursework/progress in the LMS. However, pre-apprentices don’t have member IDs and unavailable in the database.
Resolution: GST’s office approved tracking of pre-apprentices in the LMS and IMSe.
How do you start?
- Instruct your IMSe staff to enter the non-members in the IMSe through Dues Processing – Member Dues Payments – “Add Non-Member”.
- Each account will automatically be assigned a unique number.
- Send the numbers to FTIInternational@iupat.org to activate the accounts.
- Upon receipt of the numbers, iFTI and IMSe International will edit your Admin permissions to assign the accounts to your District Council.
- A reply email will inform you that the accounts are now active in the LMS and ready for assigning enrollments and tracking of completions.
Possible Issue: I can’t see the accounts in the LMS.
- The IMSe sends all account demographics to the LMS every night. The accounts are usually available the next day.
- Did you send the numbers to the FTIInternational@iupat.org mailbox?